Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Studio Visit 4/28/16

Hello class, as we discussed last night we will be doing a studio visit this Thursday.

The class will be broken up into 2 groups. Please check the list below and make sure you'll make it on time:

Group 1 - 6:00PM
-Gage
-Kevin
-Jie
-Merlin
-Juan
-Jae
-Zhikan
-Edward


Group 2 - 7:30PM
-Habini
-Sarah
-Candace
-Davis
-Grace
-Hyunji


Please email me if you cannot make it or if you have any questions:
justin@sectionstudios.com

Office Address:
207 S Broadway 3rd Floor
Los Angeles Ca, 90012

Please call me when you are downstairs and I'll come down to get you.

My phone number: 714-719-9263

Attached is the map of my office, please take a look because there are road closures near the studio. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment